Bunn CWTF35 APS SF Airpot Brewer with Stainless Steel Funnel and Hot Water Faucet 120/208-240V
The Bunn CWTF35-APS SF airpot brewer gives you the ability to brew up to 7.5 gallons of delicious coffee per hour. The brewer's tall design lets you brew directly into Bunn 1.9 to 3.0 liter airpots.
Perfect for large hotels or catering operations, the Bunn airpot brewer helps you save valuable serving space because you're only moving the airpot from the brewer to your self service stations or servers areas.
The Bunn CWTF35-APS features a programmable digital timer that enables the user to make brew cycle adjustments easily. A stainless steel funnel is included.
The Bunn CWTF35-APS SF airpot brewer has a 120/208-240V, 3550 watt, 15 amp electrical rating and requires hard wiring; it does not come with a cord and plug. It is UL and NSF Listed. Airpot sold separately. Consult the Specification Sheet for further installation requirements and dimensions.
- Brews 60.8 to 120 (8 oz.) cups, (3.8 to 7.5 gallons) or (14.4 to 28.4 litres) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Brews directly into 1.9 to 3 litre airpots.
- Convenient airpots keep coffee hot and fresh for hours.
- Airpots are easily transported to remote meeting rooms, breakfast bars, etc.
- Pourover feature included on automatic models.
- Gourmet funnel model available for use with heavier throw weights of coffee.
- Digital timer enables users to make brew cycle adjustments from the front panel.
- Electrical: 120/208-240V|15A|3550W
- Brewing Capacity: 7.5 Gal
- Dimensions: 23.6"H x 9"W x 18.5"D
- Shipping Weight: 37lbs
- Electrical requirements: require 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60Hz. CWTF20-APS - requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60Hz.
- Plumbing:20-90 psi (138-621 kPa). Supplied with 1⁄4" (6.4 mm) male flare fitting.