The unique Grind’n Brew system from Grindmaster combines a fast, powerful coffee grinder and brewer into one machine in less than 10" of counter space. All models come with a digital control system. The grind particle profiles are easily adjustable and the brew controls are simple to set. The European style five and a half pound bean hoppers are clear to advertise fresh coffee. Also available for use with airpots. Decanters and Airpots sold separately.
Grind’n Brew Features:
- Single Bean Grind'n Brew System - 3-Function capability: Grind only; Brew only; Grind'n Brew. Digitally controlled with
- PRECISIONBREW Technology.
- Space-saving design eliminates the need for both brewer and grinder.
- Bean Usage Counter - Controller records volume of beans used from the hoppers.
- Grind Time - Grind time for half and full batch can be set from front of brewer.
- Shutter mechanism keeps water vapor separated from grind head.
- Precise Brew Temperature - The brewer will hold the brew temperature to /- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- Brew Volume - Can be set by 'teach' mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion - Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee. Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing the pulsing sequence does not affect the brew volume.
- Low Temp/No Brew - Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature.
- Programming Lock-Out - The brewer settings can be "locked" to prevent tampering.
- This unit requires a water line.
- Exceptional warranty program: Burrs - 4 years parts, 1 year labor; all other components - 2 years parts, 1 year labor