Nemco B1000-SM-BRS-S Food Waste Disposer with Sink Mount Assembly with Deluxe Control Panel Stainless Steel
BusBoy® by NEMCO™
Works as Tough as It Looks
BusBoy® food waste disposers are built tough ... to work hard and work long in the toughest foodservice environments. That means dependability. And that means fewer headaches for you.
BusBoy® horsepower has proven its strength in commercial kitchens around the world. Sealed shafts prevent motor damage, and noncorrosive parts virtually eliminate the chance of a sudden breakdown. Oversized grinding tables improve speed and reduce motor strain for faster, more efficient grinding. Cast chrome alloys provide maximum grinding performance.
- Sealed shafts prevent motor damage
- Non-corrosive parts virtually eliminate sudden breakdown
- Oversized grinding tables improve speed and reduce motor strain
- Full line of mounting assemblies and adaptor kits to convert any commercial disposer
- Full line of controls and accessories available
- HP 1
- Cutting Table Diameter 6-3/4"
- Shipping Weight 76 lbs
- For use with all BusBoy disposer models EXCEPT Models 250, 300, and 115 Volt models.
- Panels are internally assembled and prewired
- Components include:
- Magnetic Contactor
- Reversing Alternator
- Control Transformer
- Time Delay Relay (0–4 minute)
- Line Disconnect Switch with Cover Interlock
- Terminal Block
- Illuminated Start-Stop Pushbutton
- Steel NEMA 4
- 14" x 12" x 6" Enclosure
- OSHA-approved disconnect switch can be padlocked in "OFF” position to prevent accidental turn-on
- Solenoid Valve is supplied as part of disposer mounting group
- Control Panel voltage and phase must match voltage and phase of disposer and incoming power.
Please review attached warranty statement.