Tiered rails are designed to squeeze in a tight spot. Each are constructed of a stainless steel base with removable black plastic pans, clear plastic hinged lids and spoons.
The SR-2S 1/9 design allows for banking multiples into a neat, compact station. Unit comes complete with two black plastic 1/9-size jars, 3⅓" (8.9 cm) deep (87202), clear plastic center-hinged lids (87253) and serving spoons (85156). Jars rest at an angle which reduces operating capacity to 28 oz (.8 L). Level spoon holds 1/2 oz (15 ml).
- Standard Features include:
- Small footprint, stainless steel base complete with black plastic jars/pans, clear hinged lids and serving spoons
- Clear lids protect while showing off product inside
- SR-2S 1/9 design allows for banking multiples side by side
- Choose from stay-open or self-close lids with 2PRS