Make flavored teas from concentrate in the convenient Bunn TDC-2 dual head 67 gallon iced tea concentrate dispenser. The Bunn TDC-2 dual head tea concentrate dispenser features two lead tubes. Connect one tube to your one gallon liquid iced tea concentrate jug or a 5 gallon bag-in-box, the other tube to a water line, and the Bunn TDC-2 dispenser takes care of the mixing for you!
The dispenser's built-in pressure regulator ensures the product to water ratio is maintained throughout the mixing process, which can be adjusted from 5:1 to 15:1.
The Bunn TDC-2 dual head 67 gallon iced tea concentrate dispenser is ideal for self service stations at your convenience store, sandwich shop, or take out restaurant. Because you don't have to add water to the mix until you reach your event, the Bunn TCD-2 concentrate dispenser is a great addition to catering operations too.
The Bunn TCD-2 dual head 67 gallon iced tea concentrate dispenser is NSF Listed. Consult the Specification Sheet for further details and dimensions.
- Venturi valve creates siphon pulling product through to mixing valve.
- Rear shut-off valve for cleaning dispenser.
- Accommodates up to two, 1 gallon (3.8 L) jugs in top of container, or bag-in-box.
- Side off-set handles for side-by-side placement.
- Built-in pressure regulator provides consistent product to water ratio.
- Mixes a range of 5:1 to 15:1 concentrate to water ratio.
- Solid plastic lid.
- Dimensions: 22.9"H x 12.8"W x 18.1"D
- Shipping Weight: 19.6 lbs
- Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa). Machine supplied with 1/4" (6.4mm) OD male flare fitting. Shut-off valve.