This Bunn Axiom DV TC dual voltage thermal carafe coffee brewer features programmable digital controls and an LCD display. Its control system allows you to set brew levels, tank temperature, and pulse settings quickly and easily from the front of the brewer.
The Bunn Axiom DV TC brewer can brew up to 7.5 gallons of coffee per hour. Its black plastic funnel provides enough clearance to accommodate up to 8 1/2" tall thermal carafes, sold separately. Thermal carafes can keep your coffee hot and fresh for hours, eliminating the need for bulky decanter warmers scattered throughout your servers areas or self service stations.
The Bunn Axiom DV TC dual voltage thermal carafe coffee brewer may be operated on a 120V, 120/208, or 120/240V electrical connection with just the simple flip of a switch! A cord and plug are included only for use with a 120V, 15 amp electrical connection; all other voltages must be hard wired. UL and NSF Listed. Consult the Specification Sheet for further installation requirements, electrical information, and dimensions.
- Easily convertible by flipping a switch to:
- 120 volt, 12.5 amp
- 120/208 volt, 13 amp
- 120/240 volt, 15 amp
- Brews 67.2 to 120 (8 oz.) cups, (4.2 to 7.5 gallons) or (15.7 28.4 litres) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Accepts thermal carafe up to 8.5" tall (21.6 cm).
- Use in quick turn environments where high quality coffee is continuously refreshed.
- Adjusts automatically to varying water pressure.
- For high lime areas, BrewLOGIC technology calculates flow rate and adjusts brew time to maintain consistent pot levels.
- BrewWIZARD technology simplifies brewer programming with a LCD display. Set brew level, pulse brew, cold brew lock-out and tank temperature from the front of the machine.
- Electronic diagnostics and built in tank drain make service easier.
- Ensures coffee brew quality with cold brew lock out capability
- SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand.
- Coffee extraction controlled with pre-infusion, pulse brew and digital temperature control.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
- Hot water faucet.
- Dimensions: 23.6"H x 9"W x 18.5"D
- Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
- Power Configurations:
120 volt/12.3 amp
120/208 volt/12.9 amp
120/240 volt/14.8 amp
- Electrical: If wired for 120V, requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60 Hz. If wired for 120/208V or 120/240V, requires 3-wires plus ground service rated 120/208V or 120/240V, single phase, 60 Hz.
- Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa). Machine supplied with 1/4in. male flare fitting.