Cretors new optional Vented Hood system for popping plants captures oil emissions from the Giant pedestal popper. This is available for all popping plants.
- Vented filtration system extracts grease and oil emissions from the air during production
- Shown with optional Bag-in-Box single-shelf oil pump and warmer
- Daisy Chain allows for the use of two different types of oils by switching the valve. Clear oil for sugar corn and regular yellow oil for salted corn.
- Shown with optional cooling fan with disposable filter
- Caramelizer and Popper NOT INCLUDED this is the table only.
CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 168
CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 156
CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 144
CFM @ 0.300-In. SP 130
CFM @ 0.400-In. SP 118
CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 55
The range depending on restrictions.
CFM airflow is the rate at which a certain volume of air moves in a certain period of time. CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and is commonly used to describe the capabilities ventilation
Static pressure is a confusing sounding term for resistance to flow.
CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 168 means: 0.000 static pressure, i.e., if there is nothing creating any resistance to the flow… then the fan can pull 168 cubic foot of air, per minute
Ship Freight Only