The Gold Medal original recipe Pennsylvania Dutch Funnel Cake mix has become the favorite funnel cake of the professional operator. Here are some of the benefits:
- Convenient. This mix gives you the consistency from the day you leave winter quarters until the end of the season.
- Lower Grease Absoprtion. Every operator who has compared knows this to be a fact - the reason is in the recipe! Lower grease absorption is what results when you put better ingredients in your batter so that it sears the instant it comes in contact with 375°F cooking oil. Little or no grease absorption means longer pot life on your oil, lower food costs on each funnel cake and more production per hour.
- More profits per hour. If you have to stop to add oil, that shocks all of the shortening in your fryer and you are out of business until all of the shortening gets back up above 375°F.
- More funnel cakes per hour. Measure your funnel cake success in total funnel cakes sales per hour - not on saving a penny on batter. You'll sell more with the deluxe mix.
- The best flavor on the Midway. These funnel cakes taste great! A little confectioners sugar or fruit topping compliments the great tastes of these original recipe funnel cakes.
- 90 oz. of water per 5 lb. bag, Just add water
Don't gamble with your profits - use the original recipe Pennsylvania Dutch Mix as your primary! One case will yield approx. 240 " funnel cakes (or approx. 350 " funnel cakes). Individual quantities NOT available - only sold per case. 90 oz. of water per 5 lb. bag