The Sno-Konette was the world's first complete ice shaver with display case. It began its life back in 1947 and has been improved dozens of times resulting in the great product we have today. This sno-kone machine features a 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM high-speed shaver mounted on extended aluminum cabinet with tempered glass windows. To operate simply lift the pusher handle, fill with chunks of ice, turn on the motor and pull the handle. You can vary the fineness of the finished snow by using colder ice, putting less pressure, or adjusting the blade. The Sno-Konette is still the world's leading ice shaver, and with the profits in Sno-Kones, this machine will quickly pay for itself.
Shaves up to 500 lbs an hour. Accessories included: cup dispenser, Sno-Kone dipper, ice scoop, and drain pan.
This shaver dosen't come with a back door.
This Item has to ship with a Freight Line, can not ship UPS!
- Easy to operate: lift the pusher handle, fill with chunks of ice, turn on the motor and pull the handle
- 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM high-speed shaver mounted on aluminum cabinet with tempered glass windows
- Shaves up to 500 lbs. per hour
- Includes: cup dispenser, sno-cone dipper, ice scoop and drain pan
- Measures 22"W x 16"D x 19"H
- Electrical: 816 watts / 6.8 amps / 120 volts
- Weigh 67 lbs. (Will not ship UPS)
- UL Listed
- 84 lbs