Blast Chillers and Freezers quickly reduce the core temperature of food products, whether they are cooked or fresh, conserving their fresh texture, hygiene, and quality while reducing the risk of bacteria growth.
The interior cabinet is built with rounded corners (extensive radius for easy cleaning). Quick ability to take off shelves and slides for interior cleaning. Each cabinet has a drain at the bottom of the unit.
Self-closing door system with permanent pressure. Stay open feature included when door remains open after 95 degrees. All doors include triple chamber door gaskets, easy to remove and snap in.
Higher precision in managing temperature settings. Greater ability for the adjustment of temperature rangers as per the end users's requirement.
All condenser units are tested in helium chambers for refrigerant leakage.
ETL listed for UL471. Food Equipment Sanitation Certified NSF-7. ISO 9001:2008 Certified for quality. ISO 14001:2004 Certified for environmental safety. OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified for injury prevention and worker safety.
- AISI 304 stainless steel, following HACCP regulations.
- AISI 304 stainless steel
- Sealed interior fl oors and rounded cabinet corners
- Internal drain plug for high water pressure cleaning
- Includes a heated conical probe which is easy to use and remove
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in place using a high density polyurethane insulation
- Self closing doors with stay open feature
- Stainless steel heavy-duty hinges
- Triple chamber snap in door seals for easy removal and cleaning
- Heated door frame to avoid accumulation of ice
- Door is field reversible
- Compatible with any oven (12”x 20” and 18”x 26” sheet pans)
- 4" Diameter Casters
- Locks provided on front set
- Control panel with an easy to read screen and menu
- USB Connection
- Manual defrost
- Evaporator coil coated with anti-corrosion material
- Forced air refrigeration system
- Blast chilling: 194ºF to 37ºF in less than 90 minutes
- Blast freezing: 194ºF to 0ºF in less than 4 hours
- Electrical connection for the COMPRESSOR is 230V/1ph/60Hz,
- Electrical connection for the DIGITAL CONTROLLER is 115V/1ph/60Hz.