Pakz Coffee Equipment Cleaner Packets provide users with a quick and efficient method for cleaning both brewers and servers at the same time. By placing a Pakz packet into the brew basket and running a brew cycle over it (much like our Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets), the tea paper surrounding the product allows the detergent to flow down into the server beneath. By eliminating the need for the user to measure or dose the cleaning product inside, Pakz greatly reduces waste and improves efficiency. Complete with blue indicator dye to ensure proper rinsing, Pakz allows users in busy service environments to easily maintain their equipment. Sold as 100 ct/5 bags of 20 (.75 oz) packets.
- For Use on Coffee Brewers, Servers, Airpots & Glass Bowls
- Place one Pakz packet in brew basket with server to be cleaned in brew position below. (Each packet can be used to create up to 1.5 gallons (6L) of cleaning solution.)
- Run full brew cycle into server and hold solution to soak.
- Discard solution from server and return to brew position.
- When ready to rinse, remove brew basket and dispose of empty packet.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 above without Pakz packet at least one time to rinse.
- Rinse any other parts or pieces before returning to use.
- TIP: Solution can also be used to clean additional servers and to wipe spray heads