The Supreme™ style warmer/cookers are designed with contemporary styling to feature a stainless steel body with rounded corners. A black thermostat plastic top and bottom eliminate the visibility of fingerprints for a clean look. It also features a “power on” light, adjustable thermostat and water fill line to eliminate overflow accidents.
Standard features include:
- Stainless steel construction
- NSF Listed as a Rethermalization unit
- Adjustable, precalibrated thermostat for accurate heat control
- Exclusive 4-qt (3.8 L) inset and lid
- Hinged lid stays upright during ladling for easy customer use
- Lid rim returns moisture to the food to retain flavor
- Water fill line eliminates overflow accidents
- 500 watt, 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Magnetic Chili Dog Sauce Sign
- Export models available
- 2-year warranty
Server warmers feature a thermostat that senses food temperature and turns the 500-watt heating element on or off as needed to eliminate burning or scorching.
The stainless steel inset with hinged lid has a 4-qt (3.8 L) capacity. The exclusive hinged lid catches condensation and returns it to the food to retain flavor and eliminate product loss from escaping steam. The right-side handle assists in opening the lid ergonomically, no more reaching over dangerous steam.
- Construction: Stainless steel base with black thermoset plastic bottom and top.
- Capacity: 4 qt. (3.8 L)
- Dimensions: 13 5/16"h x 11 7/8"w x 13 1/16"d | Height with lid open: 19 3/8"
- Electrical: 120V, 60Hz, 72 in (183 cm) cord set | NEMA 5-15P, 15A, 125V PLUG | 500 Watts (4.1 Amps)
- Ship Weight: 13 lbs (5.9kg)