Server Products Dip Servers are constructed of stainless steel and designed for years of trouble-free service. A unique, tubular heating element is thermostatically controlled to warm your dip coat by natural convection eliminating the need for a water bath.
Standard features include:
- Stainless steel construction for durability and long life
- Accepts #10 can or stainless steel jar #94009
- Hinged lid stays open for dipping convenience
- Flanges in top prevent dripping into warmer and hold the can or jar in place
- Tubular heating element provides heat through natural convection to eliminate the need for a water bath
- Thermostatically controlled
- 100 watt, 120 volts, 60 Hz
- Export models available
- 2-year warranty
The Double Dip Server accepts two stainless steel jars or #10 cans of dip coat. However, your local jurisdiction may not permit dispensing directly from a #10 can. We recommend dipping from our NSF approved stainless steel jar #94009 (see comparison product below).
The top with hinged lid is removable with flanges that extend down into the jar to prevent dripping into the warmer. The bottom piece is also removable.
- Construction: All stainless steel with a brushed (#4) finish.
- Capacity: 2 stainless steel jars or #10 cans hold 3-quarts (2.8 L) each; 6-quart (5.7 L) total.
- Dimensions: 8 1/8"h x 14 5/8"w x 9 7/16"d | Height with Lid Open: 14 7/8" | Depth with Lid Open: 11 5/16"
- Electrical: 120V, 60Hz, 180W, 1.5Amps | 72 in (183 cm) cord set | NEMA 5-15P, 15A, 125V PLUG
- Ship Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg)