The Sierra heavy duty Char Rock Broilers is designed to provide reliable, solid performance for many years. Self-cleaning, long lasting, natural volcanic char rock is used to give the authentic effect and true flavor of Char Broiling. Innovative design features heavy duty cast iron top grates which are pitched with a cast in grease trough in each blade for fat run off; this minimizes “flareup”. Individually controlled 16,000 BTU burners are located every nine inches designed to provide complete coverage of a large cooking area, while providing flexibility to operate chosen burners as needed, thus saving energy.
- All non-ferrous stainless steel construction: interior, exterior, front, sides, landing ledge and valve controls
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- Stainless steel splash guard GA-14
- Optimum heat distribution with heavy duty angled radiants
- Adjustable design for countertop use
- One side of grate can be used for meat and teh other side for fish
- Cast in grease through allows excess fat to flow, minimizing excessive flair up
- Heavy duty reversible and removeable cast iron 3" x 21" top grates for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel base with adjustable feet
Dimensions: 36" x 32.285" x 13.37"
Number of burners: 6
BTU (Each Burner): 16,000
Total BTU: 96,000
Shipping Weight: 196 lbs