Snowie is proud to announce its new upgrade to the Snowie 3000 Ice Shaver. After years of having the same ice shavers with very little modifications, Snowie was able to do what it does best, we stood on our own shoulders in order to reach new heights and deliver to you the most amazing cube shaved ice machine on the market. We call it the Snowie Cube Pro Ice Shaver!
This shaver is now injection molded out of a poly carbonate material that will never yellow. Because of the injection molding process, every part of this shaver is exactly the same thickness. We have been able to add multiple ribs and gussets that have dramatically increased the strength of this shaved ice machine by 10x or more.
The Snowie Cube Pro Ice Shaver Features
The Cube Pro Ice Shaver is a beautiful piece of art and has many new features.
- First, one of the hardest things about the Snowie 3000 Ice Shaver was where to lift it. We have added multiple handles that will let you pick up this shaver in at least six different ways. Each handle is large and comfortable allowing you to get a good grip now matter what angle you are approaching the shaver.
- Second, the feet on this shaver are far better and stronger than its predecessor.
- Third, we have large venting areas in this housing that act like chimneys. This allows the heat to get away from your motor and travel straight up to exit the housing quickly. This is a critical feature that will greatly increase the life of your motor. If you think that is cool, stay tuned to see what else we are adding to additionally cool your motor.
- Fourth, we have added a relay within this shaver that will reduce the amount of power that travels to the foot switch. If you have had problems with the foot switch in the past, this problem will stay in the past. The foot switch will not longer fault because it will not have enough power running through it to fail. If you would like further details on how this works, we would love to talk to you.
- Fifth, we have gone to an all new paddle wheel that is no longer made out of aluminum. All metal tends to attract freezing ice right to its surface. The paddle wheel is now an incredibly strong plastic that will allow the ice and snow to slip easily right off its surface.
- Sixth, we have all dealt with that large clump of ice that sits in your hopper and will not make its way down into the blade area because it is too large. We have now added a patent pending feature that will break the large clumps apart into their intended cubes sizes as your ice is spinning in the hopper thus allowing all of your ice to make its way to the blades.
- Seventh, we have redesigned the shaver so that it will no longer plug. You may have noticed in the past there would be a rare occurrence where the shaver would get so cold that the snow would not exit the shoot. We believe we have reached a point where your shaver should now have a 0% chance of plugging when operated correctly.
- Eighth, no more broken hinges! In the past, if you had a cube that was on top of the hopper near the hinges and you closed that lid hard without removing the cube, you could break your hinges, hopper, or both. We have now designed the lid and hopper so that when you are closing the lid, it will push your cubes into the hopper without affecting the hinges or any physical part of the shaved ice machine.
- Work Station/Drip Pan & Foot Pedal Included!
- NSF Approved
- Ice hopper holds 12 lbs
- Fills up to 18 servings a minute
- Cabinet is durable, corrosion resistant, high impact plastic.
- Self cooling 1 horse power motor
- Can be operated by foot pedal or by toggle switch
- Fills up to 18 servings a minute
- Blade life over 10,000 servings
- Shown in picture with workstation that is included with the purchase of the machine.
- Foot Switch is included with purchase of machine.
- Electrical: 110V / 12V DC / 220V/50HZ